The ESA Education office environment is satisfied to announce a phone for desire to host the fourth Symposium on House Educational Pursuits!
The ESA Education office environment is looking for a college or bigger education institution to host this symposium, with a proposed date of ‘Spring 2021’. As in earlier a long time the symposium is envisioned to draw in at all-around 200 students, educators and professors from across Europe and guarantees to be an thrilling showcase of the point out, and foreseeable future of, area instructional actions in ESA member/cooperating states and the wider entire world!
Beyond the common classroom ecosystem, there is a big suite of arms-on and training actions, prospects and collaborations present across Europe, with the goal to teach and encourage investigate and occupations in area science and engineering. The fourth Symposium aims to convey with each other the providers of this sort of actions, together with previous, present and foreseeable future individuals, and to provide a discussion board for discussion on the present point out and foreseeable future of area instructional actions in Europe and encounters there-of.
Particularly the symposium aims:
- To enable educators (both of those curricular and excess-curricular) to showcase and share their encounters offering/supporting area instructional actions at the tertiary education (i.e. University) amount
- To enable tertiary education (e.g. University) university student, and younger experienced, individuals in area instructional actions to share their instructional, scientific and specialized benefits and encounters.
- To provide a discussion board for discussion on the present and foreseeable future point out of tertiary amount area instructional actions in Europe.
- To enable educators (including University students and Higher School lecturers) to showcase and share their encounters in offering area instructional actions for the secondary (e.g. significant school) education amount which ‘bridge’ the hole among secondary and tertiary education.
- To provide networking prospects for both of those area education specialists and for individuals in area education assignments/actions.
- To elevate the comprehending of educational, industrial and federal government establishments/organisations of the significance of arms-on actions and specialised training and learning prospects in the preparing of the subsequent technology of area researchers and engineers.
This fourth symposium follows the profitable onest Symposium (Padua, Italy, December 2015), twond Symposium (Budapest, Hungary, April 2018) and 3rd Symposium (Leicester, British isles, September 2019) will represent a ongoing series of symposia tracking the evolution of area instructional actions and their individuals.
More information and facts on earlier symposiums might be identified right here.
To register probable hosting organisations should complete the online form.
In order to be suitable, hosts need to be an Institute of Greater Education (i.e. a University), found in an ESA Member Point out, Canada or Slovenia.
Pursuing the near of the phone for desire, registered parties will be invited to take part in a Request For Quotation issued by ESA Procurement (ESA HQ / ESTEC Acquire Office).
Calls for desire should be registered by Might onest 2020.
Assortment approach for hosting organisation:
|6th April 2020||Open Contact for Curiosity for Hosts|
|onest Might 2020||Near of Contact for Curiosity for Hosts|
|Week 19 to Week 26 of 2020||Preliminary RFQ Routine: Contact for Proposals, Evaluation, Clarification/Negotiation and Award|
Preliminary symposium organisation schedule (to be agreed with the picked hosting organisation):
|July 2020||Online system/web site readily available and initial spherical of advertising actions.|
Contact for Abstracts
Online registration open up
|December 2020||Near of phone for Abstracts|
Notification of acceptance/instruction to authors
Challenge of preliminary programme
|March/April/Might 2021||Execution of symposium|
|July/August/September 2021||Publication of symposium proceedings.|
The ESA Education Office will guidance the hosting organisation with a subsidy of up to €10,000, in addition guidance with the organisation and specialized conference committees.
Contact person for this Expression of Curiosity: Alex Kinnaird [email protected]